Nominated for The Liebster Award!
THE LIEBSTER AWARD
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful ashleyleia who runs the blog Mental Health @ Home
- Write about your blog and thank the person who nominated you. Share a link to their blog and write a little something about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
I have only been blogging for a very short time, and am incredibly grateful to ashleyleia for nominating me. My blog, I would like to think, is a very tightly knit community that cares for each other. My blog is a resource for everyone, mental illness or not, to learn more about and hopefully help people with mental illnesses.
The Questions: Provided by ashleyleia
- What inspired you or why did you start blogging? (This could also be related to writing. You choose) I’ve always wanted to write, I enjoy doing so very much. What really got me to start my blog, is the desire I have to help those with mental illnesses, and spread knowledge to try and end the misunderstanding of said individuals.
- What is the reason behind your blog name and/or url? For my blog, I went through numerous iterations of a name before settling on Mental Health & You. The main reason I chose this name is because I wanted my readers to feel like they are a part of what I write, that I write everything I do with them in mind.
- In your personal opinion, what is your favorite blog or best blog you have posted so far and why? My favorite so far seems to be The Bipolar Writer. Its creator James Edgar Skye was one of my earliest followers, and I even guest write on his blog now. The topics discussed on that blog are very real, and close to my heart
- What are some of your favorite tips for new bloggers? Write from your heart, and make sure that you put your very essence into each word so that your readers feel the life bounding off of the page
- How has blogging changed your life? Blogging has become very therapeutic for me, and I really enjoy connecting with so many other people that share my experiences. It has really made me open up as a person on topics that I usually keep to myself
- Do you like music? If so, what are some of your favorite artists or songs etc? I love all types of music, but my favorite song of all time, is “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole.
- Do you read? If so, what are some of your favorite books or authors? I am unfortunately not a big fan of reading, however I thoroughly enjoyed all the Hunger Games series as well as the Harry Potter books
- What are some of your hobbies? Other than writing, I like to play video games, I even started a YouTube gaming channel, but I’m not ready to share that with my readers (maybe some day).
- What places do you really want to see, experience or visit? I want to travel the whole world and go everywhere, but if I had to choose one, it would be the Atacama Desert in Chile. It has the clearest view of the stars from anywhere on land.
- If there was one thing (anything) in humanity or the world you could change without question ifs or buts, what would it be? I would remove hatred, not wish for world peace, but make it so that everyone is more agreeable towards our differences.
My nominees: In no particular order
Here are my Questions to You:
- If you could best describe yourself only using one celebrity, who would it be?
- If you found a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow, what would he say?
- Do you Cook, and if so, what is your best dish?
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- Do you believe in aliens, and why?
- If you didn’t have to worry about money, what would be your dream job?
- Can you describe yourself in 5 positive words?
- Do you want to help people, and why?
- What would you do if tomorrow you woke up and your subscriber count was at 10000?
- Who is your favorite person in your life right now?
I want to thank you all so much, and make sure you make your own nomination post to celebrate!! Also, thank you to all my readers, this would not be possible without you. I love you all!